Firm Overview: Independent, Fast Growing
J.W. Cole is an independent, full-service Broker/Dealer with home office locations in both Florida and California. Our Advisors have offices across the country and operate many different business models. J.W. Cole was founded by retail Advisors who built exactly what they were looking for in a Broker/Dealer partnership.
We celebrate Independence, Partnership and Relationships:
- Independence to give proprietary-free access to products, services, technology and business models.
- Partnership that assures our belief that each individual Advisors' success leads to our success.
- Relationships that make sure our Advisors feel relevant and engaged within our organization.
- Home Offices: Tampa, Florida and San Diego, California
- Hours of Operation: 8am - 8pm EST
- Established: 1998
- Ownership: Privately held, all owners actively involved in firm operations and management
- Avg. Industry Experience of Sr. Management: 24 years
- Web site: www.jw-cole.com
- Clearing Firm: National Financial Services, LLC (NFS)
- # of Advisors: 400+
- Average Advisor GDC: $175,000
- Average Advisor Experience: 16 years
PRODUCT MIX (2013):
- Variable Annuities/Variable Life 30%
- Advisory Fees 30%
- Mutual Funds 15%
- General Securities 5%
- Fixed Annuities/Fixed Life 10%
- Alternative Investments 10%